Although the WODC planning notice for 15/02687/OUT, on land south of Witney Road (A4095) Long Hanborough, stated the deadline for objections was 3 Sept 2015, you can to write to WODC with objections if you haven’t already done so and they will still be considered.
It is possible that the planning application will be considered by the Upland Planning Committee on Monday 5 Oct 2015. We will not know for certain until Friday 25 Sep when the council announces the agenda for that meeting. We will let you know if the application will be discussed on 5 Oct as soon as it is known.
Write quoting reference number 15/02687/OUT
You can either make your representation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to ‘The Planning Department, Elmfield, New Yatt Road, Witney, OX28 1PB’. If more than one member of your household hold a view on the application then if doing so by post you can put all the letters in the same envelope. It is the number of people who comment that counts, joint signatures only count as a single comment.
Points you may want to consider in your letter or email, if you have any additional concerns to add to the list below then this would be helpful.
• The A4095 is already over capacity at peak times, and more cars means more congestion, danger, noise and pollution.
• That you do not wish to have an additional burden put on our Surgery, nor for it to be relocated to the edge of the village.
• That our school is already at capacity, and the scheme proposed to relocate the playground behind Reily Close to make room for building more classrooms on the current playground is unacceptable.
• That with 50 houses already given permission, and building expected to start soon on Church Road this is more than enough strain on all our services.
• That we value our green space, and our identity as a village, and our boundaries should not be extended towards other nearby settlements. It is only a matter of time before Hanborough ends up as part of Bladon and/or Freeland at this proposed rate of development.
• That you value the wildlife, biodiversity and productive agricultural land which borders Hanborough.